Version 1.76 fixes an issue with the log output window and adds the possibility to copy the log messages directly to clipboard.
I finalized version 1.75 and fixed some things in connection with volume locking/unlocking, that made the “Fix GPT after restore” option not working properly in all situations. I also implemented reset mode for the command line tool. Further information can be found in the prior beta version post and changelog.
As you might have noticed, www.alexpage.de has switched to the https protocol. If you encounter any problems, please let me know. I also published a new version of USB Image Tool for beta testing. This version should fix the partition re-enumbering issue, that caused the VMWare “No hypervisor found.” message when cloning the SDCard to […]
The new version of usb Image Tool fixes two small bugs and adds a logging option. Also new is the option to fill up the remaining space of an USB device after restore with zeroes to overwrite the old GPT backup partition table at the end of the device.
Some weeks ago I decided to re-activate my old Athlon64 with Windows Vista to play a little bit with older hardware and build a Vista/XP/Xubuntu triple boot configuration for testing purposes. For Windows Vista’s upcoming 10th year anniversary and end of support date I decided to fix two bugs in AutoplayMM, that I also started […]
The new version fixes a bug, that occured with version 1.71 and caused imz compressed images to be twice as large as necessary and partially unreadable by several tools (including the Windows integrated zip support).
The new version of USB Image Tool adds support for UASP based devices, which are now detected correctly. It also now holds the lock between restore and verify process to prevent Windows to create the volume information between both steps, which was causing the verify to fail. The download link can be found as usual […]
I have found the bug, that caused the troubles with version 1.67 and Windows XP. Version 1.70 now requires .NET 4.0 again, but also supports Windows XP. I also fixed the option for scrolled output in the command line tool.
This version fixes a small GUI bug, where the favorite tab buttons were no longer visible.
With version 1.67 I switched to .NET 4.0, but somehow this caused compatibility issues with Windows XP. I couldn’t figure out what exactly is the reason for this only happening on Windows XP, but for now I switched back to .NET 3.5 to retain Windows XP compatibility. I have to investigate this a little bit […]