The new version of USB Image Tool adds a couple of new features. A new section on the info tab will show details about running backup/restore tasks (time started, estimated ending time, average speed). A new feature will check the device for fake size information by testing the whole drive data integrity. I also added […]
New USB Image Tool Version 1.85 updates the used zlib library to version 1.2.12 to implement the latest security fixes.
Version 1.84 fixes the program closing unexpected, when combining backup + verify option + zipped image format. A quick note on zlib: A recent security issue was discovered in zlib versions before 1.2.12 (please see https://www.zlib.net/ for more information). USB Image Tool still uses 1.2.11, due to some issues with the Visual Studio contribution projects […]
Version 1.83 fixes a handle not found error, when combining backup + verify option.
Version 1.82 adds some minor fixes and improvements for zipped images.
Version 1.81 fixes non-removable USB device detection on AMD chipset platforms.
New version 1.80 adds support for high-res DPI settings. This requires .NET version 4.7 to be installed (instead of prior necessary 4.0 as minimum requirement). The blurry look should be gone now when using DPI zoom settings. I also fixed an issue, where the 2nd volume description was not displayed correctly.
Version 1.76 fixes an issue with the log output window and adds the possibility to copy the log messages directly to clipboard.
I finalized version 1.75 and fixed some things in connection with volume locking/unlocking, that made the “Fix GPT after restore” option not working properly in all situations. I also implemented reset mode for the command line tool. Further information can be found in the prior beta version post and changelog.
As you might have noticed, www.alexpage.de has switched to the https protocol. If you encounter any problems, please let me know. I also published a new version of USB Image Tool for beta testing. This version should fix the partition re-enumbering issue, that caused the VMWare “No hypervisor found.” message when cloning the SDCard to […]